BigONE is a well-known crypto-to-crypto trading exchange headquartered in Singapore. It was launched in 2017 and offers a wide range of crypto assets for trading around the globe. BigONE trading platform has a user-friendly interface of the website and navigates the traders and investors for convenient use.
As BigONE offers multiple crypto assets and trading pairs with cryptocurrencies like EOS, Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC). IN Blockchain, a distinguished firm of blockchain investment supports BigONE.
Big.ONE cryptocurrency exchange offers Perpetual Futures and Margin Trading for a better user’s financial experience. The mobile app of Big.ONE trading platform is also available for Android and iOS users which makes it convenient for the users to trade and manage their digital assets. Moreover, the customer service of this platform adds more to its fame. In this review, we shall explore the exchange, and its services to see if it is legit or just a scam.
BigONE Supported Cryptocurrencies
Big.One trading platform form supports 140+ cryptocurrencies and it does have its native token as well. Moreover, it offers 17+ trading pairs which makes it useful to almost all traders and investors around the globe. Currently, BigONE is available in 60+ countries.
BigONE crypto exchange has its native token, BigONE or ONE. The BigONE tokens are based on Ethereum’s ERC-20 standard and are available on the platform for trading. Apart from ONE, the exchange also supports significant tokens like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), EOS, Solana (SOL) and many more.
BigONE’s Security Protocol
Cyberattacks, hacks, scams, and frauds are concerning agendas in cryptocurrency. Investors look for secure trading platforms to avoid risks. Many investors see the BigONE exchange as the safest crypto platform because of the exchange’s adopted security strategies. BigONE cryptocurrency exchange uses top-notch security measures in the cryptocurrency market i.e., 2FA, KYC.
Two-factor authentication (2FA)
The BigONE exchange uses Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for security purposes. It secures logins, withdrawals, and password changes. 2FA keeps your account safe from unauthorized access.
Know Your Customer (KYC)
The BigONE exchange follows the KYC policy to prevent identity theft and terrorism funding. This policy ensures real individuals are behind every trading account. Moreover, it requires clients to provide identity information. During registration, clients must submit contact details, proof of ID, and a valid photo.
Multiple Signature Cold Wallets
The BigONE exchange uses hot and cold wallets to secure the crypto assets. Approximately 98% of assets are stored in secure cold wallets offline. The remaining 2% is in hot wallets for daily trading. Only authorized persons can access cold wallets after following strict protocols to ensure safety.
BigONE’s Mobile App
The mobile app of Big.ONE trading platform is also available for Android and iOS users which makes it convenient for the users to trade and manage their digital assets. Big.ONE’s mobile applications make crypto users free from the limits of time and place as they can trade anytime, anywhere they want.
Fee and Commission Structure
Exchanges charge a trading fee on every trade. Most exchanges charge a different fee for makers and takers. Makers add orders to the order book, while takers remove orders from the order book. BigONE charges a flat fee of 0.20% for all trades, except for contract trades. Contract trades have a maker fee of 0.02% and a taker fee of 0.06%. Big.ONE also offers discounts on trading fees for VIP members.
Exchanges charge a withdrawal fee for every cryptocurrency withdrawn. BigONE charges a withdrawal fee of 0.0005 BTC on every BTC withdrawal.
Pros and Cons of Big.ONE Exchange
- Exchange’s App and Website works in 13 languages
- Crypto-leading tokens are available on Big.ONE
- Offers demo account for beginners
- No limit of minimum deposit
- Six investment options
- Supports 13 fiat currencies
- Not available for the US customers
- Call assistance is not available
- Complex commission system
BigONE crypto exchange platform stands as the established and leading crypto exchange in the crypto market. Due to its cutting-edge features, robust security measures, and competitive trading environment, it has attracted customers from different countries.
Ultimately, the decision rests with you to assess whether this platform aligns with your trading preferences. If you need more information about BigONE, visit the official website to have indepth insights into their impressive features and services.
Tidex.com – A Detailed Review of Tidex Cryptocurrency Exchange
Coinbase Revolutionizes Money Transfers with Social Media Integration
Robinhood Claims 75% Surge in Crypto Trading During November 2023
You have not selected any currencies to display